Friendly. Open. Experienced.
We are professional product designers and design engineers but most imporantly we are professional innovators. We pride ourselves in our ability to implement human-centered design into your company and business plan. Our team has real-world experience in the world of design and maufacturing who value the needs of the consumer as well as you as a customer.
The Motivation Behind Our Innovation
Meet The Team
Trevor Tomalin - Director
Cheryl Marshall - Finance Director
Matthew Bowdler - Design Sales Engineer
Louise Miller - Sales Administrator
- Deans Management Services is founded
- We built business relationships with large, reputable companies in Tesco, Morrisons and Hovis.
- Designed our first 2 injection moulding production tools, the Deans 10 Loaf Tray and the Deans Bottle Crate. With a view to develop our own range of products.
- Started to move more into contract work on project management projects. Working with companies such as TEV, Thermoseal, Advanced Medical and Medikit.
- Managed to secure our first international contract and now have secure relationships with companies in Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait and United Arab Emirates.
- Introduced our own in-house CAD capabilities and 3D printing machine.
- Became finalists in the Black Country Chamber of Commerce Awards in the International Export category.
- Deans Management Services purchased Brands Equipment to strengthen our product range. Transkit opens on July 1st 2016.
- We are always looking into furthering our skills and our technical capabilities whilst building stronger relationships within the industry.
Have a question? Don't hesitate to contact us and we will give you a response the same day.